Wednesday, December 12, 2012

what's important to you?

1.What's important to you? I would say that's what's most important to me is Family,Friends & my pets. Without them I would be one lonely lost child in the world not knowing what to do or anything, &  without family ,friends,&  my pets I wouldn't have no one to go to If I was down or needed someone to talk to.
2.What do you care most about? I mostly care about Family & Friends Because Without them I don't know How I Would Live My Life.  
3.What goals do you have for your future? The Goals I Have Are:


  • To Make It Through High School & Life
  • To Get A Scholarship For Football 
  •  To Make My Family Proud Of Me Making It Through High School 
  • To Graduate College
  • To Go To The NFL
  • To Live LIfe Long As I can 

4.What motivates you to do your best and keep you focused on your goals?
What Motivates Me To Do My Best Is When My Mom's Pushes Me To get My Grades Up & Also What Motivates Me To Do my best Is When My Friends & Family Say " I Know You Can Do Better Than That' & Get Better Grades than that.



I would encourage them to stay focus & movtivaed  by telling them some of my mistakes that i had through out my school life & hopefully they dont do what i did in middle school/elementary. i would aslo in encourage them to stay focused on school because school is very important & also you need your education to get at least a job or at least money in your life so that you could have a decent home or etc.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and interesting goals, Jaylen. Always remember to get good grades! Good luck on getting into the NFL.

    ReplyDelete